- Born in California, lived 5 years in Germany.
- Masters and Bachelors degrees in Biology
- Worked in Administration for a major University before leaving to work with horses full time
- Moved to the East Coast in 1998
- Started riding at 8 years old in Germany
- Competed in recognized competitions in eventing, dressage, hunter/jumper/equitation since age 12
- Took 17 years off riding for school and career, started riding again in 1993, eventing in 1995.
- Became a professional in 2002
- Trained with Jim Wofford, Sharon White, Bruce Davidson, Mike Plumb, Cory Walkey, Alex Chterba (dressage)
Riding Achievements and Awards
- Eventing through Advanced, Dressage through Prix St Georges
- Since 1995, trained many horses to event at Preliminary and above
- Trained several of these horses to also compete successfully at recognized dressage up to PSG
- Completed three CCI*s and three CCI**s, including 6th place Morven CCI* 2001, 8th Bromont CCI** 2002, 16th Jersey Fresh CCI** 2003, 23rd Virginia CCI** 2006.
- Won sportsmanship award at 2003 Fair Hill CCI***
- Annual Awards include:
- 1999 USEA National: 4th Prelim Master Amateur, 6th Prelim Senior Rider, 6th Prelim Horse. USEA Area II: Reserve Champion Prelim Horse, 3rd Training Horse
- 2000 USEA National: 8th Prelim Master Amateur, 12th Prelim Senior Rider, Reserve Champion Training Horse. USEA Area II: Champion Training (Senior, Young Horse and Overall), Champion Preliminary Young Horse
- 2001 USEA National: Reserve Champion and 4th Prelim Master Amateur, 7th Prelim Senior Rider, 5th Prelim Horse. USEA Area II: Reserve Champ Open Intermed., 3rd Open Prelim. PHR National Eventing: Champion Preliminary
- 2002 USEA Area II: Champion Open Intermediate
- 2003 PHR National Eventing: 6th Advanced, 4th Prelim, 5th Training. USEA Area II: Reserve Champion Open Advanced and Open Intermediate.
- 2004 PHR National Eventing: 8th Intermediate
- 2005 USEA Area II: Champion Open Training, 3rd Open Prelim. PHR National Eventing: Reserve Champ. Training, Reserve Champ Intermed, 3rd and 4th Prelim. PHR National Dressage: 4th Fourth Level Open
- 2006 PHR National Eventing: Champion and Reserve Intermediate, Champion and 4th Prelim, Reserve Champion Training. PHR National Dressage: Champion 4th Level Open. USEA Area II: Champion and Reserve Champion Open Prelim, 3rd place Open Intermediate.